Sunday, March 09, 2008

Taking a daily multivitamin

Frankly, I have been very energetic recently.

This has not happen to me for quite a long long time.

Well, the credits need to go to the exercises that I have been done very actively and the nutritious that I have emphasized on.

You just can't ignore all these if you are going to lead a healthy life. Doing some regular exercises at least 30 minutes a day will definitely benefit you. Yes, it helps strengthening our body.

Despite of this, I have the daily multivitamins as well just to have the supplement that tend to be short on.

I may not know what's those short on, but I know I need to take extra vitamin B and calcium as well as Vitamin B can calm the nervous system and the calcium can let me have a better sleep.

Don't believe? Well, I am not here to sell vitamins. But I did a lot of research on this field, and the fact is, I can now have a good night's sleep. After doing the exercise every morning and taking the supplements, I almost forget that I was once having a severe insomnia.

No comments: