Thursday, July 05, 2007

Get a sculpt sexy arms

I love to wear sleeveless, may be because under the influence of my mom. I prefer sleeveless and colarless most of the time.

I was aware to see my arms became flabbier due to age related muscle loss. Sad ya?!
Well, I won't let things happened so easily. I am just in my age of 40. Still young, right? Although there's always a saying that focus on your inner beauty is much more important than the outer look, I do agree. But why not get myself into a confident outlook as well when there is a possibility.

I tried these, and I am much impressed with the results.

-20 biceps curls with 2kg weights.
Stand straight, keeping your elbows at your sides, bend your arms and lift the weight to your
shoulder, then lower.

-20 triceps kick-backs with 2kg weights.
Bend forward at a 90 degrees angle and place the weights by your hips. Extent your arms
behind you, then back to your hips.

-20 front and side shoulder raises with 2kg weights.
Keeping your arms straight. Lift the weights in front of you to shoulder height, then lower.
Repeat, lifting weights to side.

-20 rear-deltoid lifts with 2kg weights.
Stand with your feet together and bend forward at a 90 degrees angle. Lift the weights straight
out to your sides to shoulder height, then lower.

Do these in 2 sets with 15 reps.

Well, give it a try if you really aim for a sculpt sexy arms.

No comments: