Friday, July 20, 2007

Try Yoga


I know apparently that when night time nerves keep you awake, your days can be long.

I faced the problem for years, it's really a bitter suffering. I know you tried sleeping pills as I did, but you are not doomed to sleepless nights until your anxiety eases.

Suffering from insomnia for so many years, I have tried all ways and even with sleeping pills can still make me alert. I thought I was doomed to that in my life until I try YOGA.

It's really true that the most effective sleeping pill is the peace of mind. Yet, there are so much things that made us so stress that we just couldn't free our mind.

Try yoga, trust me.

Yoga is a moving form meditation that triggers body relaxation response and lowers stress levels. It can melt stress away as a natural stress buster.

Beside this, it will also improve overall strength including upper and lower body strength. I have now become very interested in yoga as it let me stay more flexible and supple that in turn helped me avoid much of the tightness and pains. It has helped to reduce my stress and I am able to focus my mind better.

So, go and try the yoga. I am sure you will love it.

No comments: